What if my circumstances change during the policy period?

Many policies require you to notify the Insurer in writing of any material change to the insured risk during the period of insurance. The Insurer can then decide whether to cover the new risk. For example, Insurers must be advised of any:
o Change your profession or occupation;
o Mergers or acquisitions;
o New products or services;
If you are in doubt as to whether the Insurer should be told about any particular change to the insured risk, please contact us.